Clara Parkes, the owner/author/publisher of Knitter’s Review dot com, has just published her review of a new product called Unshrinkit.
I keep casting on things lately. Socks mostly.
- First sock completed for a test knit due at the end of October. Suffering from SSS.
- First sock completed for a test knit due after the first of the year. Suffering from SSS as well.
- First sock about 25% using Miss Babs yarn. Toe-up.
- First sock at about 25% using Vesper in a stripey colorway.
- Two socks at a time about 25% using Vesper in a 5 stripe colorway called Bride of Socktober Spooktacular.
- A just completed crocheted Foxy baby hat.
- Itching to start a Walking Dead sock-a-long on Sunday!
That’s about all for now. Take care!